Thursday 8 December 2011

Leafy shelf

My husband has been busy around the house lately - must be the rain, I think - which is keeping him away from his first love: fishing!! ;)

One of the projects that was finished recently, was this shelf, for my bathroom. I needed somewhere to keep my face creams and whatnot, and finally it was done.

It was so pretty, I decided to paint on something simple along the side - and I kept to the same palette as my bathroom, which has basically green (with cream) floor tiles, and cream (with green) tiles half-way up the wall.

Just finished :)


We must have a close up, to show that I've yet to master my curly-cues. Sigh.


And now, weighed down with all the stuff I need for my face, and then some ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous, very talented couple...I know what my three cats would do with it, that is if it wasn't high up, gorgeous collaboration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Yes, you are right, Lorraine - he does the really hard bits, and I paint the results. Quite a good arrangement, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete