Tuesday 13 September 2011

Still wet: My 'new' daisy shopping bag!

All of last year, I carried this bag to French class. It said: People r us: Back to nature - and it was a gift from my blogger-buddy and dear friend Ee Lynn. After a year of to-ing and fro-ing from class, it was looking kinda dirty, so into the wash it went. I switched to another bag, and didn't go back to it.

Yesterday, I decided that I'd paint it. I wish I'd taken a picture of the 'before' of the bag, but I didn't. Sorry. Here is the 'after':

Drying on the door of my room

Still wet :(



The requisite close-up of everything I paint ;)


Note to self: Iron the damn fabric before you paint, k. It'll make things soooooo much simpler. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Pat! I don't even recall getting you this bag! But you've done a lovely job of it! The daisies are delightful! I wish I could paint as well as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, E! This bag always reminds me of you, and now that I'll be using it again, I'll be thinking of you more often ;)

    ReplyDelete