Tuesday 8 March 2011

Happiness

I've had this piece of mdf for a long time, and was waiting for something or someone special - to give me a reason to paint it.

Then I heard that an old friend was feeling down, and I thought that this would be the perfect gift: a gift of happiness ;)

Hindsight is 20/20, so now I think that the words could be MUCH larger!


Whenever I know that a piece I've done is going to someone, I take many different views of it, so that I can remember what I've done, and see any mistakes that I've made, and think of ways to improve.

I hope my friend like this.

2 comments:

  1. Me want one that says: Emily's Kitchen! can order arh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me see what I can do, ok? I only have flower power, though. If you want forks and spoons and a happy chef-ette, I'm not the one you want.

    I'll go look at stuff others have done, and send you a few pix? And we'll work out a compromise from one of them, OK?

    I love it when I am given a reason to spend hours online ;)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete