Tuesday 28 September 2010

Larnee's luggage

Here's what I was doing on Sunday morning:



Any whichaway her luggage is thrown out onto the carousel, she'll be able to see it from afar! Either by the ferns on the side, or by the round-thingy on the front.




I also did the round motif on her carry-on luggage. So that the two look like a set, which they aren't lah. And here they are, together, posing for a pix:
Here's a close-up of the scroll-work-in-a-round:



Her bags are black. And of textile, not the hard, clam-shell kind. So, I had to get paints for textile. She wanted something in silver, and that's what she got. It looks a lot softer in silver. White would have been to jarring on the eyes; too in-your-face.

I used Plaid paints. All I needed to do was let it dry for a bit, and heat-set it with a hair dryer :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely work! And a Fabulous Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear. I think the idea was Larnee's - to stencil something on her bag so it would be different. It grew from there :)

    ReplyDelete