I can practise a stroke with confidence, and execute petals and leaves without a thought - but when it comes to doing something for someone, my hands will shake, I'll lose my confidence, and I'll be just stupid.
Yesterday was no different. I did the first flower, and I decided it looked so horrid, I had to wipe it off. Believe me, when you're working with Enamels, it's not as easy as just writing those words.
So, after scrubbing and polishing with a cotton towel, I told myself that if it looked like hell, I could 'clean' it off all over again. Ahhh, such fun to look forward to.
I ponced the metal bits earlier, with a combination of red and green - which results in a sorta all-over-brown, with green bits, and red bits, here and there. Nice.
Then, it was time for the glass work: