When I started painting, I said that 'one day' I'd paint over them not-so-very-well-done roses. And yesterday was the day it happened. I had been itching to do it for a bit, and Chuan said that my roses are much prettier than the originals (that's why I married him ;), so I did it. And here's the result. I should have taken a 'before' shot, but by the time I remembered, it was too late. SO: you'll just have to take my word for it that this is an improvement.
(I added on a couple of roses on the top, for good measure. Actually, I had extra paint on the palette, and I couldn't bear chucking it! Hahahahh!)
|Here it is, back in its usual place on my bookshelf.|
|Here's a view that captures one of the roses on the top.|
|Here's a close-up of the 'new' roses, and more dust.|