Friday 11 April 2014

Recycled glass: Old bottles

First off, my Bombay Safire bottle. The sweetest blue, with scroll-work in white dimensional paste.




I'm going for a dreamy look here - faded roses, in pink, with forget-me-nots. Soft, soft, soft colours.



An old, old friend of my husband's visited us, and his lovely wife fell in love with this one. I hope she's enjoying it :)



Bronze dimensional paint, on a bronzy-brown bottle:



One of my favourite flowers - a field of red, red poppies, on a wine bottle:


A tequila bottle - with dimensional paint in bronze:


Silver doodles on black - now living with my sister :)



Black doodles, on a pale, pearl background - also living with my sister now:


Bronze dimensional paste, on two wine bottles:


A new art: Brushed embroidery, in white, in stark contrast on a green wine bottle :)


A close-up of the flowers:


A friend kept this bottle for me, because she liked it's shape. She's right - it is so pretty! I painted it a faded gold, and did brushed embroidery on it, in off-white dimensional paste.









No comments:

Post a Comment